Список форумов www.integro.ru www.integro.ru
ЦСИ ИНТЕГРО

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

The Best Diablo 4 Season 4 Barbarian Builds Based On PTR

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.integro.ru -> Вопросы пользователей
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
jacksoner

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 30 Апр 2024 13:57    Заголовок сообщения: The Best Diablo 4 Season 4 Barbarian Builds Based On PTR Ответить с цитатой

Now this may be a little controversial, but at level 1 I have Bash and that's the basic skill. Before you get angry, hear me out. Imagine a Double Swing build without the GPU melting tornado, better DPS, tankier, easier to equip, the only trade-off is reduced AoE.

Not a bad deal, right? That's exactly what you get in Bash, thanks to the new Tempering affix, which buffs damage to the sky and turns Bash into a frontal slash, just like the original Double Swing.

Plus all the amazing stuff added in season three like hustle and adaptability, oh my gosh!

I knew this version was going to be good, but I wasn't prepared for how easily it would navigate through T200 content, even the Uber bosses seemed like they were nothing.

Sure, it's a simple build, but damn it feels good, with only so much movement speed and attack speed, and easy access to ramps, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up using this for leveling, mid-game, and endgame For most of the season, it's been good.

Pros: Super fast, huge DPS, tanky, high sustain, Pema Berserker, low gear requirements, multiple build variants

Cons: Can it be nerfed?

If you want to make a difference in Diablo 4 Season 4 and be at the top of the leaderboard, then you need to buy Diablo 4 Gold and Diablo 4 Items. If you need it, please go to IGGM to buy it. This is a very good and professional company website, you can be completely assured, and you can also use Coupon Code "S4D4" to get 6% off at IGGM (available after May 1st). This is a huge discount that has not been available before. Go and check it out on IGGM.

That's it. I hope this article is helpful to you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.integro.ru -> Вопросы пользователей Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: